Riverdale City Old Glory Days
Coed Volleyball Tournaments
June 28-29, 2013
Riverdale Community Center
Family and Friends Tournament Friday, June 28 at 6 p.m.
Competitive Tournament Saturday, June 29 at 2 p.m.
- Free Double Elimination Tournament
- Get a team together of 6 - 8 players and come play!
- 3 men and 3 women must be on the court at all times
- Players must be 16 years of age or older
- Free T-shirt to first 6 teams with 6 players registered
- Prizes for the winning team!
Register online or print form and turn into the Riverdale Community Center by Tuesday, June 25th. Captain is responsible to get all players' signatures on the roster before the first game.
To Enter: Read the Acknowledgement of Risks and Waiver of Liability. Fill out the registration form online or print it and and turn it into the community center located at 4360 S. Parker Drive.
Acknowledgement of risks and waiver of liability
1. I am in good health and am physically able to participate in this tournament.
2. I also understand that Riverdale City and those in charge of this tournament are not liable for any accidents that may occur during the above mentioned tournament.
3. I hereby authorize the supervisor of the Old Glory Days Coed Volleyball Tournament to act in my behalf in accordance with his/her best judgment in the case of an emergency.
4. I understand that the goals and objectives of the Old Glory Days Coed Volleyball Tournament are based on sportsmanship, fellowship, and cooperation.
If you register online your signature will be required for the acknowledgement of risks and waiver of liability before the contest begins. If under the age of 18 a parental or guardian signature is required.
FRIENDS & FAMILY
To print and fill out the registration form click here.
Call Debbie Stevens at 801-941-1441 with any questions.