Printer Friendly Version
Candidate for Mayor
4344 South 1050 West
I recently filed, to seek a 2nd term as your mayor! I thoroughly enjoy serving Riverdale residents. Lots of good things happening during my first term:
- Many new businesses in our city, more coming!
- Our police department is actively helping panhandlers find the services they need without them having to solicit on our streets.
- Purchased and paid for 18 acres of property for a new city park. Park is designed.
- A new bike and pedestrian trail and bridge on 4400 South under I-84 and over I-15, paid for with Weber County Transportation Funds.
- A new health and wellness program, "Live Fit Riverdale" to benefit all Riverdale residents and their families.
- "Lunch with the Mayor" program for elementary school students living in Riverdale.
- An extra-special effort to connect with our residents and keep them informed!
- Riverdale City Facebook Page
- Our City Website;
- Ask the Mayor; (On City Website)
- Chair of the Key Leader Board, "Bonneville Communities that Care Coalition" working to prevent our young residents from underage drinking, drug, and other problems teens are facing.
- Currently serving on the following boards and committees, all of which benefit Riverdale City:
- Weber Area Council of Governments
- Central Weber Sewer District
- Ogden/Weber Chamber of Commerce Board of Governors
- Ogden/Weber Chamber of Commerce Transportation Committee
- Ad Hoc Member Weber Pathways Board
- Wasatch Front Regional Council Regional Growth Committee
- Wasatch Front Regional Council Transportation Committee
- Reading Tutor at Riverdale Elementary School
Thank you for your continued support! I look forward to serving you!
Mayor Norm Searle