RUNNING FOR ELECTED OFFICE
RIVERDALE CITY 2019
In accordance with UCA 10-3-301 notice is hereby given that the following City positions are to be voted upon in the Riverdale City 2019 Municipal Election:
- Council Member (3 Seats Available)
Any eligible resident wishing to become a candidate for any of the above listed offices must file a Declaration of Candidacy form in person with the City Recorder during the candidate filing period, which begins June 3, 2019 and ends June 7, 2019.
The City Recorder office is located at 4600 South Weber River Drive, Riverdale, UT 84405. Regular office hours are Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
All questions pertaining to candidate eligibility must be directed to the Riverdale City Recorder, Jackie Manning, at (801) 436-1232.
When you file your declaration of candidacy please be aware of the following:
1. Please bring a valid photo I.D. as some of the documents must be notarized. There are notaries at the City offices.
2. Be prepared to spend at least 15 minutes with the City Recorder. There are various forms that must be signed and laws that must be read to the candidate.
3. Please note that your declaration of candidacy is public record and is subject to the Government Records Access and Management Act.
4. The filing period is June 3 – June 7, 2019, during regular office hours (Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.), by Utah State Law, no submission may be submitted after these dates and times.
For questions regarding the 2019 election please contact the City Recorder, Jackie Manning, (801) 436-1232.
All questions pertaining to candidate eligibility must be directed to the City Recorder, Jackie Manning, (801) 436-1232.