RUNNING FOR ELECTED OFFICE
RIVERDALE CITY 2017
In accordance with UCA 10-3-301 notice is hereby given that the following City positions are to be voted upon in the Riverdale City 2017 Municipal Election:
- Council Member (2 Seats Available)
The candidate filing period is June 1 to June 7, 2017; during regular office hours which are Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Below is a link to the 2017 Election Guide. A copy may also be obtained at the Civic Center during regular office hours, 4600 South Weber River Drive, Riverdale, Utah 84405.
Anyone interested in becoming a candidate for municipal office must Declaration of Candidacy, in person with the City Recorder, at the Riverdale City Civic Center, located 4600 South Weber River Drive, Riverdale, Utah 84405.
When you file your declaration of candidacy please be aware of the following:
1. Please bring a valid photo I.D. as some of the documents must be notarized. There are notaries at the City offices.
2. Be prepared to spend at least 15 minutes with the City Recorder. There are various forms that must be signed and laws that must be read to the candidate.
3. Please note that your declaration of candidacy is public record and is subject to the Government Records Access and Management Act.
4. The filing period is June 1 – June 7, 2017, during regular office hours (Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.), by Utah State Law, no submission may be submitted after these dates and times.
For questions regarding the 2017 election please contact the City Recorder, Jackie Manning, (801) 436-1232.
Primary election to be held, if needed, August 15, 2017
General election to be held November 7, 2017
All questions pertaining to candidate eligibility must be directed to the City Recorder, Jackie Manning, (801) 436-1232.
To view 2017 Election Guide click here.